Betting company Bet365 is one of the oldest bookmakers on the planet, having been in business for almost half a century. It entered the internet betting market in 2000. This was great news for bettors, as a serious player came in, capable of competing with other bookmakers.
The Bet365 website has a pleasing dark grey colour scheme. The site has a simple navigation:
- The main gaming sections are anchored in the header: Sports (prematch line), In-Game (live line) and Extra (bonus programme).
- In the bar below the header there are tabs for registration and authorisation. Also duplicated are the sections with the Prematch and Live lines.
- The block on the left shows all types of competitions for betting.
- On the right side there are main bonuses and some features such as betting constructor, live streaming and so on.
- The centre of the main page is dedicated to the coverage of the top events in pre-match and in-play.
- In the footer of the site there are sections with results, statistics, settings and answers to frequently asked questions.
The bookmaker holds Gibraltar and Maltese licences, as well as several local country licences, so it has no problem accepting bets from users from all over the world, including India.
Bet365 Sports Betting Section
There are over 40 sports in the Bet365 range for online betting. The bookmaker boasts such rare disciplines as indie racing, speedway and surfing. What’s more, the odds at Bet365 are not inferior to those of the top international operators, but rather impose serious competition on them.
So, what can you bet on at Bet365:
- Football. The football market has an excellent schedule of almost 200 championships. For example, the betting table includes the Kosovo and Cyprus leagues and you can bet on as many as 50 outcomes with margins as low as 8%. Nevertheless, top leagues like the EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga are traditionally unbeatable in comparison to other sports. Here, there are up to 300 margins of 3-5%.
- Basketball. The basketball market focuses on American tournaments. For example, there is the men’s and women’s NBA, and the leagues of Panama and Brazil are also well covered. Meantime there is a lot of interest in the 3×3 basketball. The average margin in this discipline ranges from 4 to 9%.
- Cricket. Bet365 has a lot of cricketing events in their backlog, including the Indian Premier League, Australia, England, Pakistan, Bangladesh and more. The best odds and a wide variety of betting options are offered.
Users can watch live broadcasts of many matches, and the list of such events and sports is quite big. It is also possible to adjust the odds in a more convenient format.
Live Betting At Bet365
In live betting, you will find many events for betting relating to different destinations. Some of them can be streamed live and are marked as such. And it doesn’t have to be a top match. You don’t need to Bet365 download to watch the live broadcast. All you need is a computer, a laptop or a mobile device. It is important that you have a stable internet connection and an installed video player in your browser.
Bet365 Bonus Programme
In addition to the New Client promotion, the bookmaker offers its users other programmes. You will find a full list of available offers in the Promotions section. They are divided into the following groups: “Special Offers”, “Football”, “Other Sports”, “Horse Racing”, “Dog Racing”, “Australian Racing”. Go to the subsection you are interested in and join the promotions.
The bookmaker also has a promotion to improve your betting. In the special section, events will be marked with a green arrow – for these matches you will receive an increased odds.
How To Claim Bonus
To get the bonus, all you need to do is meet the bookmaker’s requirements for a particular promotion.
For the welcome deposit bonus, you need to deposit a certain amount of money, while for other promotions relating to certain sports, you need to bet on tee sports, thereby receiving increased odds and other nice little things.